Ok, so I went nuts at the Louvre. Nobody will ever have to visit, because I took pictures of everything. (Ok, not really. But close! :)
The photos here are definitely skewed towards the sculpture. There are a few reasons for this :
1) I like sculpture more than painting
2) There is more "Art" in taking a photograph of a sculpture (more composition)
3) We were tired by the time we got to the upper floors that have the paintings
4) I went insane on the sculpture, and was running low on disk space.
Hope you like the pics!
To the commentors below on copyright :
1) If you don't want to copy them, then the copy protection doesn't matter.
2) The equipment to take these pictures cost about $5,000. The trip cost an additional $3,000. On top of that I am PAYING to host the pictures here so you can look at them at all. FOR FREE! You go take the trip, and then give YOUR pictures away.
3) The pictures are available for sale for VERY VERY reasonable prices. If you want one, BUY one.
4) I have given you the ability to look at the pictures all you want right here, for free, and you can come back any time you feel like it.
Nikon D70 |
Original size: 3008x2000 |
Current: 600x399 |